Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SEARCHING FOR A PAIR OF GREEN SHOES

“Babe, wake up.. it’z Monday!!”

Wut the hell, of course I know it’s Monday that I had been waiting for, but to wake me up at 6.15 in the morning? She must be crazy. It’s not even a school Monday. I dun care. I closed me eyes again and fell asleep for another couple of hours.

First thing first, PAKCIK reminded me to renew my licence before I went off anywhere else. Urgh, typical men. Then, I went to pick her up at her in-laws. Owh, I guess you know who ‘her’ is, right?? She’s my super duper loud and nice girl friend, EQIN.

We spent our morning at the MIRACLE COSMETICS AND SPA at Wangsa Melawati. Gosh, it’s the best RM100 I have ever spent. The package includes whole body massage, whole body scrub and mask, steam bath, milk bath and Jacuzzi. After we had completed our session and cleaned up our body, we prepared for our next destination, BTS.
EQIn said she wanted to find a bag and a pair of jalan-jalan shoes. She ended up with 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags!!! The most interesting part was, she only spent less than RM200 for all of them. See, we can still look good without having to spend a lot of money. The thing about both of us was that we had the very same habit in terms of shopping. I got myself a pair of yellow shoes too, and a matching bag which both cost me RM34 only. But the main thing I wanted to find, a pair of dark emerald shoes, were hard to locate. Very difficult in fact. Till the very last minutes, even after our bf and husband had called us home, we found two shops which eventually had the shoes, but both didn’t have my petite shoe size. Damn.

Pity her. She had to teman me all the way from down to up BTS. Penat giler, but it was all worth it. At least I still got my new pairs of yellow shoes. Very cute. I hope to see her again and do this one more time. Maybe next time, we’ll ask the whole gang to do the spa thingy. i miss them a lot.

3 comments:

  1. hi juliee....come visit us for more trandy handbag,cloths,accessory n many more...hurryyy grab it nowww

    ReplyDelete
  2. wehhh..the spa was so much fun..juz look at our relaxed skin. so not like the super stressed tired teacher..hahaha...

    we are soo good at shopping somebody could pay us to do it u know!!! hehe..

    thanks ever so much for the wonderful time..as usuall..love u sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you seem like ur enjoying life babe! =) Awesome!


    p/s

    oh, i changed the name of my blog to

    http://spot-to-write.blogspot.com

    do update ur url ya!

    thanks!

    poh lin

    ReplyDelete