Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WHEN WILL AUGUST COME?


















I went back to KL few days earlier as I had to practise for a dance show for some important event. I took the opportunity to have a little reunion with my best girl, SUDI. Apparently, she was in KL visiting her aunt. I hadn’t seen her for AGES so I really cleared up my schedule just to meet her. Just about time, EQIN also was here in KL, so half of the gang were already here.
Of course I had to pick up that “princess” from her in-laws in GOMBAK. After my little business at MAYBANK, TMN MELAWATI, (where I had drawn some attention throughout the bank when the men bankers circling me to sell their ‘product’ and suddenly their boss came out, shoosh them away and apologized to me for having such noisy and naughty officers, but hey, I dun mind being an attention. ahaks), I picked her up , parked my car at TERMINAL PUTRA and took the LRT to KLCC. It was my second time on LRT this year.

At KLCC, we waited for her and suddenly there she came, of course with her squeaky little noise and actions. But this time she held onto herself a little more, I guess because she is ‘holding’ a life in her tummy. Gosh, me and EQIN were soooooo excited and we cudnt stop touching her tummy. Of course FAYZAN, the husband, got annoyed at us so much, but we didn’t care. It was OUR baby too, ok. We waited for our seat at CHILLI’S, ordered wonderful meal to serve our tummy and there it came, the old sweet time… We talked, talked and talked. Of course we missed our dearly YUNEE and our cute HUDA who cudnt be there. How nice if the whole gang was there, kan?? Huhu

We also did a little shopping and window shopping. When the time came, we separated ourselves, hopefully not for long.

Now, I miss them already. I even miss HUDA and YUNEE more.



Huhu, when will August come??

4 comments:

  1. princess???!!!! awwww u soooo shuweeetttt... hhahaha anyway, takkan princess nak naik bus plakk kan.. haha..

    august will come in a flash!! yes it will..if u believe hard enuf..btw hopefully u are not too busy with ur classes darl! huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah!! i've been waiting for d piccas!! i'm grabbing them all!!
    oh yes. u guys can't wait for august.
    and i'm struggling to save my money now!! hahahha~
    make sure august is awesome k gurls~~~
    love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah!! i've been waiting for d piccas!!
    i'm grabbing them all!!
    oh yes. u guys can't wait for august.
    and i'm struggling to save my money!!!!
    hahahahah~
    make sure august is awesome k gurls~~~~
    love u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh uh uh....sedey tak dpt join...

    ReplyDelete