You said I am the hottest girl you have ever met.
He said I am beautiful enough to capture his heart.
You said I am the prettiest in a lovely pink dress.
He said I am the prettiest when I’m in sweat after the gym
You said I have the sweetest smile
He said he prefers my loud laugh than my smile
You said I have the sweetest voice
He said I talk too much.
You gave a hug when I was down,
He just held my hands in silence.
You cancelled all appointments to throw a surprise birthday party for me,
He gave a small gift and a little prayer.
You said you will never leave me
He said he will be right next to me
You said you loved me so much.
He said he cared.
You said all the nicest words.
He said the least.
But somehow, he is the one who is still here, when you broke my whole heart into pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment