Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JUST ONE WORD


I thought I have deleted you from my phonebook.

But why am I still checking my phone every 5 minutes?

I thought I have trashed your pictures into the recycle bin.

But why is it here on my desktop?

I thought you are no longer on every page of my diary.

But do I keep stretching your names on papers?

I thought I have crashed the frame with your picture in it.

But why is it still there on my table?


I thought you are the sweetest man.

But you are the meanest.

I thought you are brave and romantic.

But you are a coward and lame.

I thought you have given me happy memories.

But instead you have given me the worst.


You came into my life with beautiful words.

But you left with killing silence.

You came with such slow emotions,

But you left as quickly as the lightning.

You came in benevolence and kindness.

But you left in cruelty and nastiness.


You put smiles and laughter on my face.

And you also put tears on it.

You made me wanting to see you every single day.

But you made me hate you in just one night.

You made me happy in so many wonderful ways.

And you left me in just one hurtful way.


How I wish that you could just say a word before you left.

Just one word.

To keep me away from wondering.

To keep me away from questioning.

To make me stop waiting.

To make me stop wanting.


I thought I have rejected you from my life.

Why do I keep thinking about you?

Why do you keep coming back?

Why do the memories keep haunting me?


Now that you have left.

Please, I beg of you.

Please, just go on and leave.

Please bring your memories with you.

I need you to go.

Please.



3 comments:

  1. it takes time dear. keep urself busy so that u think about him less.. really2 hope that u r ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ok, dear..
    im all good..
    thanks for being such a caring friend..really appreciate that..

    huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...i did this once long time ago you know.. well its fun eh. get to know who bother to reall decode it.

    babe, u sabar ok. soon it will go away. it will go away when you are ready. love you babe! so much more than you can ever imagine!!! =)

    ReplyDelete