Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DIORANG JELES

Happynye sy bila dpt tau yang bestfriend sy dah masuk hospital. Eh, dun get me wrong. Not that I was happy to know she was sick or wutever, but I was happy coz she was going to deliver our first baby!!

Well, why do I use the word ‘our baby’?

It’s not like she was pregnant with literally OUR baby, like I gave the egg and bla bla, but it was because she was my best girl of all time, and she got pregnant!! I mean, salah ke if I wanna be happy for her? It’s not like I wanna kidnap the baby or what, I just wanna share the happiness she was in.

For me, that was the role of a bestfriend. You share sorrow, and also happiness. That’s wut I did, that’s wut me and my other best girl did for her. Of course we get cranky and over the limit most of the time, but it was only because we love her and the baby so much. We were so excited as though we were having our own baby. I know the husband might be a little rimas with us, but I know deep down inside, he understood the situation. He understood the fact that his wife was so fond to us, thus contribute to the ‘baby-claiming’.

I believe my best gurl dun mind we claim the baby as ours. In fact I know she was happy we did that. We throw a small get-together for her, kononnya like a small baby shower or sumthing. Actually, it was purely meant for us to meet her, give her a little support before she faced the big day. We knew we won’t be able to be there at the day of event, so we came earlier. I guess, that was the most we could afford to do for her.

The problem yang I dun really understand is, why sum people mcm tak bg je we all claiming the baby. So what if I got excited over her baby, eventho I havent seen him. So wut if I put his picture as my desktop background? So what if I put his pics on my office table, or even in my diary? So wut if I even cried when I first saw his pic? So wut if I cried because I miss him? So wut if I call him in my sleep? SO WHAT??? Isn’t that good that I’m already in love with him before I even meet him? Doesn’t that mean I totally in love with my gurl too?? Doesn’t that show how much she means to me that I really feel her happiness deeply??

Maybe diorg jeles, takde kwn mcm kitorg.. huhuhu


No comments:

Post a Comment