Sunday, November 8, 2009

REUNION PART 3


It has been a month and a half since I met into a terrible accident which cost me my car, my forehead, and also my good night sleeps. Yes, I hadn’t been sleeping well. I would wake up at 2am in the morning just because of an alarm went off from a stupid car down there. I would sleep at 12am but wake up at 4 just because I thought I would die. The images during the incident were flashing in front of my eyes every now and then.

So, PAKCIK arranged a holiday for me. At first, he planned for Melaka, but I was not into it. I was not into the holiday at all, because HE had been canceling holidays since many weeks ago. I barely can trust him anymore.

Finally, I told him I wanted to go to KUANTAN, visiting HUDA and EQIN.. frankly, I wanted to go alone at first, but he insisted of tagging along. He had to bring some clients to visit their new site projects after all. So, we planned for a small vacation.


On Friday night, we went to Tanjung Lumpur with Huda. God, I didn’t remember eating that much since accident. Though PAKCIK was in front of me, I rarely talked to him but instead I updated Huda about my current life. The chit-chatting session continued at Kuantan Kopitiam. I had wonderful time.

The next day, we went for lunch at Sri Affa Restaurant. Quite ok, but not up to my taste. We went to Megamall and hang out there with Eqin and Huda. We made Starbucks so noisy and filled with jokes and laughs. After that, me, Huda and Eqin went for pedi and mani while the guys went for foot massage.

Then, the time came for our little picnic at the seaside. Huda arrived first. Eqin and Hubby came with a basket of kuih muih. PAKCIK was already underwater. We sat at the beach, waiting for the sun to set and for the darkness to come. What a beautiful scenery to be shared with my beloved girls.

We continued our little reunion at dinner @ Hyatt Regency Resort, Kuantan. Though after that I had a fight with PAKCIK when he said he didn’t fancy the food there and would prefer Tanjung Lumpur, but I still had great time with my girls. PAKCIK didn’t understand why we wanted to eat spaghetti and pizzas when we can eat fresh seafood. I, on the other hand didn’t understand why he didn’t voice out a suggestion of place to eat that evening. Bangang. Psl mkn pun nk gaduh. (now u know what happens if the relationship has gone more than 5 years without a thing)

During dinner, we shared a lot of things, and I missed that a lot. If only sudiana and Yuni were there, the noice level would be much higher. Hahaha. I missed them terribly.


In the morning, I took a walk along the beach trying to rationalize myself. I sat down and mark my students’ papers and it was very relaxing. It was a great weekend, despite all the hassle I went through.


Hope to do this again in December. Luv u bits, girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment