Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I REJECT YOU"

When I first met you, we were at the very distinctive edges, no point of getting connected in any way. But somehow, we did. Through some events, we got connected over the years. It was a good moment, I have to say.


We got connected even more than that. We spent time together, and we had so much happy time. You gave me some good reasons to wake up in the morning. You had put smile on my face.


But it was never real, right? Soon, the connection between us was getting lesser and lesser. It was so painful suddenly. The wait, the challenge, the uncertainty, made me so sick. Bullshit, but I knew it hurt my heart some ways.


You did things extraordinarily. Amazed me, caught my heart, made me want to like you more. I hated it. I was supposed to more rational but I didn’t.


I guess, you were never serious anyway. What happened was just another phase. For me, there were a lot of things that made me happy, but between us, there was nothing special. Although for you there might be something between us, but truth is, there was nothing.


So, here I am, after a long chase but a short grab, I reject you. I do not want you in my life anymore. You are sweet, but so bitter. I love you, so much, but you are too painful. I can’t afford to be with you anymore. The improbability that I cannot face.




HOW I WISH I CAN SAY THIS TO YOU… but I can’t. I just won’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment