Monday, August 3, 2009

REUNION PART II

Everyone was soooooooo sad when we got the news about the cancellation of the second reunion. I mean, our dream to dine at KL Tower free of charge was totally gone!!! Huhu, of course we were worried about Sudi too. She was the host of the dinner thing, she was supposed to be the one who had to pay for the dinner, but she was having some complication on her pregnancy and was hospitalised.

Fayzan (the husband) asked us to go on with the plan, he would bank in the money. But we were good friends, so we declined the good offer. It was not nice lah..the pact was between us and she had to be around. But our decision made Fayzan caught in between. Who cares, he married her, so he had to face her every day lah kan. Haha..

So, we decided to go on with the get-together (minus the dream dinner). Huda arrived quite late but his annoying brother. Then, we picked us Yuni and Eqin. Too bad there was a ‘reformasi jalanan’ that time, so the traffic was unbearable. Our initial destination was The Curve but we had to turn the car around to KLCC.

Still, we had the best time ever. California Pizza Kitchen was our place to hang out. We talked and laughed and eat like hell. Too bad Sudi was not around. She would be the one who will finish the left-overs, surely. Since she was not there, so we expanded our stomachs. None of us brought sweaters to be brought inside during movie (except for me), we went for pashmina shopping.

We were late for the movie because I left my handphone at the restaurant and we had to go back. We watched The Proposal. Very hilarious!! Extremely funny that we sweat a lot Then, we didn’t need the sweater and pashmina after all.

Yuni went back to her sister’s after that. Then, we sent the wifey (Eqin) to her in-law’s. Huda and me decided to continue enjoying our single lives. We went to uptown, getting some stuff and shoppng for some cheap things, being flirt at. Very nice. We went home at almost 3am, drank our Old Town while watching Shopaholic, then we fell asleep.

But, we woke up at 8am. Marah betol. So, we watch movie, drank Milo and fell asleep again. PAKCIK woke us up to bring us for lunch at Ayam Kampung, Cheras. We met Yuni there and she was like so tergedik2 wanna meet PAKCIK. I knew she kempunan that kerang. Pity her next time I sure will bring her there.

After that filling lunch, we straight away went to Jusco Alpha Angle. We had a little shopping there (little??? Mcm byk je) and helpd PAKCIK in his grocery shopping. Then, we went to Pavillion to watch Setem. Funny stuff again. OK lah for Malaysian Movie. At least no jiwang2 cintan cintun thingy. Pakcik was so nice to bring us there and spending time with us.

Then, the real time came. I hate it. They had to depart, of course. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. When I went home, Pakcik called and asked if I need a shoulder. I definitely needed that. He had that 6th sense, kan?? Calling me at the right timing, mcm tau2 je aku tgh sedih member2 dah balik. But he was a great guy. He made me laugh again when the girls were not there anymore.

I hope to see them soon because i miss them already.











6 comments:

  1. heh.. why does it always have to be you who cover it first? huhu.. i wanted to do it yeasterday since im not in school but the fever was sooo bad, i couldnt even think straight.

    nice one babe. we will get together soon enough. lets plan our out station reunion. u said u wanted to go to penang? lets do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..b4 penang, we might wanna plan to get-together to celebrate the birth of our baby later.. that one first..early next year, out-station, k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu.. beznyeee...
    i feel so outcast not being able to join u guyss..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nk wat mcm maner darling, it wasn't supposed to be that way, kan. but we are glad u are ok.. no worries, mummy, u sure wil join us the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoppinG.
    ..i'll definitely reunite myself with shoppinG once my baby is 1 and a half yrs old.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. a year and a half?? that's quite a long way lah babe.. get ur ass to kl NOW!!!!! missing u oredi...

    ReplyDelete