Some of my students didn’t complete my work yesterday. I had to scold them and scare the whole class. Mane tak mengamuk, the excuses were “saya tertinggal buku bawah meja, buku saya hilang” so on so on. It’s only my second year of teaching but I already got used to such answers. Two of the students were my colleagues’ sons, IFWAt and FARHAN. I told my colleagues about it. Lucky both for them were ok with my decision to punish their sons. However, I apologised to have to punish their sons and asked them to double check their books later. Boys, they could be soooo cunning.
Remember I talked about the guy who bermasam muka with me during the camp? I thought things would be okay after the camp, but it didn’t seem that way. So, I called him using PAKCIK’s handphone as I know he wouldn’t pick up my phone call. That way, he would have no choice but to talk to me, kan. So, then, I asked him wutz up about this bermasam muka thingy. He said it was nothing. He was mad lah because I didn’t come down for the night watch, but he said it was over. Plus, he was angry to all who didn’t come down for the night watch, not to me alone. I said sorry and he was ok with it. Men, so good at twisting things, kan? If he was totally dah over, why bermasam muka with me still kat school, kan? Like I said, they are so good with words. Wutever pun, I consider my job is done.
I punched out at 12.30pm and went for a taklimat on INFLUENZA A H1N1 at SRJKC TSUN JIN, Kg Pandan. The Guru Besar yang supposedly kena pegi, but somehow I had to represent her. As a ‘SAYA YANG MENURUT PERINTAH’, I just went there with a happy heart. Hah, kau. I was surrounded by all GBs and PengetuaS. Gosh, ngarut betul. The taklimat was very good, giving us much useful info. However, at the end of it, the emcee made a little announcement. He told us that the decision has been made that PPSMI will be terminated in 2012. Guess wut, u could literally hear the sound of sigh in the auditorium full of almost 400 people; educators to be exact. Most of them did not agree with the decision, especially when they know that the decision was made due to political pressure. However, wut can we do as normal citizen, kan? Tunggulah aku pulak jadi education minister nnt. Hahaha.
Today, there was a cute note pasted on my table that said “TO MISS JULIA, THIS IS YOUR STUDENT, AHMAD SUFI IFWAT. I AM SORRY NOT FINISH HOMEWORK. I KNOW YOU ANGRY. I AM SORRY BECAUSE I LOVE U SO MUCH”.
My heart melted. GOSH, they have such nicest ways to touch people’s heart, my heart especially. God, I love my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment