Wednesday, May 5, 2010

STRENGTH AND PRAYERS

Exam is over. I have wanted to spend my time to rest and enjoy things.

It began last week, after my last paper on Monday. My SFL friends and I spend some money over Korean food and we just loved it.

Then, over the weekend, i went home with dearest ZURA and so that i can gather around with my beloved family to celebrate my mom’s birthday. Very short weekend, but really worth it. I bought my mom a gold bracelet for her birthday. She was happy. I was happy having the most important people around me.

Another thing which makes me happy at this moment is the fact that my big boss is not in school, which makes my life so much easier. Monday was my colleagues’ birthday. I didn’t get the chance to celebrate with them, or buy presents for them. But maybe in few days time.

How i wish life is just as easy as these few days, but I won’t it won’t be like this forever. Big boss is coming back to work in few days time. In few more weeks, exam result will reach my door. There are many other things that I have to expect in the next few months, and they are not easy.

The only thing I need is just some strength and a little bit of prayer to keep me going. I’m reaching 26 in few more weeks, and I haven’t got anything yet. There is so much to achieve, so many people to impress. I just need that little strength and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment