Thursday, March 4, 2010

RUDE I AM

I am not friendly. Full stop.

It is not a judgment. I admit that I have been given that figure since I was born. And I didn’t try at any way to be more ‘friendly’.

This includes the fact that I am not approachable, or at least don’t look approachable, I am not good at making friends, or meeting new friends.

But seriously, those who know me, they know me. Despite my ‘arrogant’ face, I am not that arrogant. I am very easy to work with, I can be very funny, I can be pleasing to be with. I respect people in all ways, despite any differences. I know how to ask questions politely, I know how to greet people, I know how to mingle with people despite their social status or job ranking.

Never in my life have people said I was rude. Never.

But today, it has been proven that maybe they are wrong. Maybe I AM rude.

And again, I will not, never, to try to be more ‘friendly’ just to erase that ‘rude’ title that has been labeled to me. Never. So, don’t expect me to.

I am just happy with what I am, because I don’t think I am rude. If ‘rude’ is the attribute, then ‘rude’ it is.

Full stop.

1 comment:

  1. Rudy?

    Relax.

    One day, one day, that person will get what that person deserves.

    ReplyDelete