Thursday, December 2, 2010

FIVE STAGES OF MY LOVE AFFAIRS

STAGE 1

I will get to know him first. Normally, during this period of time, I will be very nice, charming and irresistible. I will be amazingly polite, intelligent, funny and understanding. Most men will fall for this. I will play along his game. Whatever he likes, whatever he prefers, I will play along.

STAGE 2

When he puts his interest, I will play hard to get. not returning his calls, not replying his sms, driving him crazy as though he got the wrong signals.

STAGE 3

Just when he is about to give up, I return his calls. Be nice again. And he gets back to track.

STAGE 4

When he declares that he wants to be more than just a friend, I will start my pressure. I will tease him to the max, testing his patience, try to make him angry, make a big fuss out of small2 things, try to pick up a fight every chance I get. I will start pressuring him over unbelievable things. I will be totally a different person from the first time he met me.

This is the period of time where I judge him being himself. I yell and shout every chance I get. I will be so hard and so difficult to be take care of. I want to see how he handles me.

STAGE 5

When he has proven to be able to handle 'me', I will show him the real me. The real me who is actually not difficult to be taken care of. The real me who loves him so very much, who takes good care of him now and forever, who shuts the hell up when he gets angry, who says sorry when she did any mistakes, who cooks for him even though she is mad, who kisses his hands when he gets home, who puts smiles on her face when guests come over even though she has just had a fight with him, who prays for her well life at each prayer.

AND SO FAR, out of many relationships that I have gone through, only one relationship had gone to the fifth stage. ONE. That relationship took 2 months for first stage, 4 months for second stage, one months for third stage, 2 years for 4th stage, and 4 years for the fifth stage.

And that one relationship is the one I had to let go.

I wonder if I will ever meet another relationship that can last till the fifth stage. I really wonder.


Hey, i am not difficult to be taken care of. Really. That's what he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment