Friday, August 27, 2010

UNSPOKEN WORDS

It has been quite some time since last I put my thought here. I guess I have been very busy. Last May, I was so busy with my assignments, exams and work. And something so bad happened to our family, to my beloved mother.

I was planning for a weekend getaway with my best girl, Huda. We planned for a trip to Surabaya, all paid for. But then, I got a phone call from daddy saying that mum was admitted to Hospital Putra Batu Pahat and she was about to have a major surgery to remove both of her breasts. To my surprise, never did I ever thought that mum was diagnosed with breasts cancer.

My vision went dark, my thought had gone crazy, I was out of control. I cried the whole journey home.

It happened like in dream.

Up till today, I still cannot believe my mother is suffering with breasts cancer. I cannot believe.

But every thing is written in God's hand. She is still alive and happy, for that, I have to be thankful. She is now undergoing chemotherapy.

I have lost words on how to describe my sadness. The only thing I can do is to stare to the sky, hoping for HIM to hear my unspoken words.

No comments:

Post a Comment