She was crazy. I must say she was.
Who would decide something so bizarre at that slightest second??
It was her, my sudiana.. my one and only sudiana
Gosh, I left her in Johor for few months and the next phone call she said she’s engaged!! how crazy is that??
Fayzan, if you are reading this, I apologize in advance, ok.. I’m just trying to express myself. After all, this is my blog, kan… so I can anything about anything.
When we were busy picking up boys and trying to have good relationship, she stayed in the room, downloading songs, sleeping and reading. Once a while she would go out with the girlfriends (including me sometimes, if I wasn’t dating) to catch the latest movie and grab dinner at some cool places. There were some guys chasing after her, but she complained too much and the chasing part eventually over. There were times when she yelled at some guys over the phone. Her lists of guy friends, gosh, even my credit card list was not that long. But she couldn’t find anything just perfect.
I wasn’t sure, WE weren’t sure if she was taking her time off about dating guys, or chasing after guys. Maybe she was just too sick of guys who eventually will break women’s heart. Or maybe she was still living under the shadows of her previous memories. Or maybe she was just being too picky and she wasn’t about to see anyone perfect. Or, she could be just lazy, and wanted to live a single life as much as she could.
But then, the first month she got posted, she kept talking about a guy she annoyed with at school. From the way she talked, I could tell that she actually like this man.
Then, the next few months, she said they are getting serious.
Next, they got engaged at the same day the guy’s parents wanna check her out (merisik).
Then, the big was in July, that few months after they met!
Wasn’t that the craziest decision I’ve ever heard??
Fine, it may not be the craziest, but still, I was so shocked!!
SHE WAS THE ONE TO GIVE US A LITTLE TREAT AT KL TOWER!!! (I MEAN, SHE WAS THE FIRST TO GET MARRIED!!!)
While others were still dating the guys they might have known forever, she married a guy she met few months before her big day!!
Suddenly, off one goes.
I made it to her big day, though a little late. I was too shocked that I couldn’t express anything to her that time. I just hoped she made a wise decision.
Then I guess, she made a good decision after all. This fayzan guy, turns out to be someone she adores so much. They share the same personalities, which I think the main reason why they could blend in so quickly. I guess, when u meet some that you’re destined to be together for the rest of your life, it will happen right at the blink of your eyes.
Her story, definitely gives me a new vision about love.
Doesn’t need to be dating for 5 years to get to know each other. If he’s yours, it will just happen.
CONGRATULATIONS, my SUDIANA.
Who would decide something so bizarre at that slightest second??
It was her, my sudiana.. my one and only sudiana
Gosh, I left her in Johor for few months and the next phone call she said she’s engaged!! how crazy is that??
Fayzan, if you are reading this, I apologize in advance, ok.. I’m just trying to express myself. After all, this is my blog, kan… so I can anything about anything.
When we were busy picking up boys and trying to have good relationship, she stayed in the room, downloading songs, sleeping and reading. Once a while she would go out with the girlfriends (including me sometimes, if I wasn’t dating) to catch the latest movie and grab dinner at some cool places. There were some guys chasing after her, but she complained too much and the chasing part eventually over. There were times when she yelled at some guys over the phone. Her lists of guy friends, gosh, even my credit card list was not that long. But she couldn’t find anything just perfect.
I wasn’t sure, WE weren’t sure if she was taking her time off about dating guys, or chasing after guys. Maybe she was just too sick of guys who eventually will break women’s heart. Or maybe she was still living under the shadows of her previous memories. Or maybe she was just being too picky and she wasn’t about to see anyone perfect. Or, she could be just lazy, and wanted to live a single life as much as she could.
But then, the first month she got posted, she kept talking about a guy she annoyed with at school. From the way she talked, I could tell that she actually like this man.
Then, the next few months, she said they are getting serious.
Next, they got engaged at the same day the guy’s parents wanna check her out (merisik).
Then, the big was in July, that few months after they met!
Wasn’t that the craziest decision I’ve ever heard??
Fine, it may not be the craziest, but still, I was so shocked!!
SHE WAS THE ONE TO GIVE US A LITTLE TREAT AT KL TOWER!!! (I MEAN, SHE WAS THE FIRST TO GET MARRIED!!!)
While others were still dating the guys they might have known forever, she married a guy she met few months before her big day!!
Suddenly, off one goes.
I made it to her big day, though a little late. I was too shocked that I couldn’t express anything to her that time. I just hoped she made a wise decision.
Then I guess, she made a good decision after all. This fayzan guy, turns out to be someone she adores so much. They share the same personalities, which I think the main reason why they could blend in so quickly. I guess, when u meet some that you’re destined to be together for the rest of your life, it will happen right at the blink of your eyes.
Her story, definitely gives me a new vision about love.
Doesn’t need to be dating for 5 years to get to know each other. If he’s yours, it will just happen.
CONGRATULATIONS, my SUDIANA.
No comments:
Post a Comment